Cooking with Carson
March 24, 2020
We plan to add a recipe each month. As soon as we can lift restrictions Carson will continue his Live Cooking Show. This month we want to share a recipe that was a huge hit at our Holiday Meal last year and many requests have been made to share the recipe.
This month’s recipe comes from Debbie Allen.
- 1 Large box of raspberry Jello
- 1 cup of hot water
- 1 cup of cold water
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (8 1/2 oz) can crushed pineapple (undrained)
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese softened
- 1 (8 oz) sour cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Mix Jello and water until dissolved. Add pie filling and pineapple. Pour into 9×13 inch pan. Refrigerate until congealed.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla together. Whip until fluffy and spread over congealed salad.
- Sprinkle with pecans. Chill for several hours.
Maybe next month we can get Carson’s secret recipe for those delicious Tater Cakes!